CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pinterest

 
I've been pinning a lot of things on pinterest and over the past few months, I've actually tried some of them... imagine that!  Since I'm still learning how to cook, I pin a lot of recipes, but I also find great ideas for school, our home, workouts, fun things for Kaden, photography... and so much more.  If you haven't been on Pinterest, you should check it out!  It's wonderful!
Here are a few pins I've actually tried-

**Sorry for the crazy alignment and spacing on everything. Nothing is working right and I can't fix it!!!

 
One of my favorite Pinterest recipes!  Super easy!





This is very good!  Time consuming to make, but very good.

We had a fruit fly problem a few weeks ago and I found this idea to help us out.  It worked!














Now this one didn't turn out the way the picture looks.  However, Kirby thought it was good anyway.

































































I did this simple project with all the cards we received for Kaden.








































I found this free printable for Kaden's bathroom... perfect!









 I gave this recipe a try... Could this be any healthier?



I printed these out and put them in Kaden's closet.

2 comments:

Kat said...

are those the crockpot chicken tacos? We just made them this weekend!

Brandy Bruce said...

Um, those cookie-brownie things look fabulous!!