CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers

Happy Father's Day to all these special fathers who have influenced our lives.

Kirby's father, Doug-  even though I never met him under healthy conditions, I know he was a great man who loved his children and grandchildren.  He's special to us and that's why his youngest grandson will share his middle name.

Kirby's stepfather, Ed- a great man who makes Kirby's mother very happy.  He's been through a lot as he survived esophageal cancer, and continues to be a strong, hard working person.

My father, Bill- even though I haven't had a relationship with him in a few years, my heart holds a very special place for him.


Kaden's father, Kirby-  Now I just have to brag and tell you, he is going to be such a great Dad!  He's a man of integrity, determination, thoughtfulness, love, and compassion.  He's going to love Kaden unconditionally and support him through life's celebrations & challenges.  I know Kaden is going to look up to him in so many ways!



No comments: