CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Commenting Challenge- Day 3


Link-up here if you wanna join! :)



I hope I'm not the only one, but I've pinned way... way... more projects than I've ever actually done. 

But one the I loved doing was with Kaden a few months ago (video here).  Actually I thought about doing it again since he's a bit older now.
 Put child's name with masking tape on a canvas. Allow them to paint (or fingerpaint) the entire canvas. Dry. Take off tape.
(source)
 



 
 This is actually the most recent one... his 4th of July onesie.
4th of July Tees
 
 
(click here for the post)
 
And one of my favorite projects I've actually done from Pinterest is our collage wall.
 
Love it.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

The 4th of July shirt is so cute! Love that idea! And LOVE your collage wall!

The Lovely One said...

I love Pinterest! I agree that I have way more DIY stuff pinned than I'll ever do-- I have a board called "stuff I found on Pinterest that I've actually tried!"

Stopping by from Jenna's Commenting Challenge!

Julie said...

All your projects turned out so cute! My favorite is the handprint flag. Adorable :)