CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I heart family


Saturday Kirby and I drove to the Charleston area and to visit with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and the newest addition, baby Jude!  I loved seeing them all!  Baby Jude is just precious and I'm so happy for his mom & dad! 

My aunt and uncle (with some help from my cousin Andrew) made Frogmore Stew and oysters for dinner.  This was our 2nd encounter with an oyster roast down here in the south in one weekend!  Everyone, except me, feasted on the oysters!  I had a great time taking pictures and watching them for entertainment!

It won't be long until we see everyone again!  Lucy and Andrew are due in February with a little boy!  Can you imagine what the girls sat around and talked about.... haha, maybe babies?!








1 comment:

Tami said...

I am not a fan of oysters but Jesse loves them! He would have been in heaven! Little Jude is absolutely adorable!