CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 23, 2011

week 14



Maternity Clothes? nothing yet, but I can't fit into my favorite pair of regular jeans anymore.


 
Stretch Marks? thankfully, no.



Gender?  I don't have that instinct that people say I'll get... so we'll see.


Movement?  nothing yet... but I can't wait!



Sleep?  another week of better sleep!


Food Cravings? nothing- I am still working on eating more protein.



What I Miss? lots of carbs (cereal in the morning)


Symptoms?  itchy skin maybe... otherwise nothing.


Best Moment Last Week? I don't know if I'd count this as the best, but it was cute.  A student rubbing my belly and telling me "the baby is getting BIG!" haha... she'll come to see as the months go by that the baby (and Mrs. King) will get MUCH bigger!



Looking Forward to? celebrating Christmas with just Kirby and I for the last time

4 comments:

basebell6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
basebell6 said...

cute story about your student! it will be so neat to see how excited they get as time goes on!!!!! and the name suggestions will be especially precious! ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Lots to celebrate this year!

Mateya said...

It looks like you finally have a little something going on :) You look great!

How cute that student rubbing your belly!

Linds said...

you are so cute! I can see a TEENY TINY bump :)