CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

week 12


Maternity Clothes? wore the BeBand for the first time today.  I'm not sure if I'm a fan or not...


Stretch Marks? nothing :)


Gender? It's a tie.  11 boy.  11 girl.



Movement? not yet, but I'm reading that some 2nd time moms are starting to feel it, so maybe it'll be soon!


Sleep? Can't complain about this too much anymore.  It's been getting better.


Food Cravings? nothing particular.  I do feel like I want to eat all.the.time though.


What I Miss? being headache free

 
Symptoms? headaches... I guess that's it right now.

 
Best Moment Last Week? lookin' at colors for the baby's room.  We haven't officially decided on anything yet, but I have my favorites ;)


Looking Forward to? Our appointment next week
 

3 comments:

basebell6 said...

i hated that beeband thing! soooo annyoyingly squeezing i thought. happy week 12!!

Mateya said...

I tried wearing the be band thing for the first time this week and I didn't like it either! Someone told me to try it rolled down, which I wasn't doing, so I may try that!

Glad to hear you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

You look great!