CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

week 15


Maternity Clothes? nothing maternity, but definitely altering my clothing choices to more comfortable ones...


Stretch Marks? none.


 
Gender? 17 days until we find out!


Movement? Christmas night I thought I felt something!  I'm still not convinced because the doctor said I might not feel anything for awhile, so who knows.



Sleep? Overall, not too bad.  Still getting used to sleeping on my side.  2 nights ago though, I had the best night of sleep I've had in a long time! 


Food Cravings? ummm... at the moment... ice cream



What I Miss? if I had to pick something... it would be fitting into all my clothes


Symptoms? still have headaches and itchy skin



Best Moment Last Week? being able to relax with my baby's daddy ;)



Looking Forward to? enjoying our last days of Christmas break

1 comment:

Tami said...

I hope those 17 days go by super fast! You look great and I love your outfit.