CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

week 11

Believe it or not, I do have something going on down there, but you can't see it.  Maybe next week I'll put my hands on my food/bloat belly to give you a better idea.


Maternity Clothes? regular clothes are tighter, but no maternity clothes yet.


Stretch Marks? nothing :)


Gender? the votes are up to 9 for boy and 10 for girl.  We'll see...


Movement? he/she is kicking, but I can't feel it yet



Sleep? I caved and started sleeping on my back again.  I figured I have a few more weeks (2nd trimester) until I have to start sleeping on my side.  Sleeping on my back has helped A TON!



Food Cravings? still veggies and dip (what I'm eating right now), but nothing else really


What I Miss? nothing really, but sometimes a soda when we go out to eat


Symptoms? headaches and 1 bloody nose


Best Moment Last Week? when Kirby noticed a little bump...

 
Looking Forward to? showing for real

6 comments:

Amanda said...

It took me about 17 weeks to be really showing! It is so hard to wait! But when you get to 36/37 weeks you will
Just sit back and smile at your tiny bump you have now! You may feel baby soon! It was 12 weeks when i felt te first flutter! I didnt know what it was at first! But Deric didnt feel anything until 20 weeks. Enjoy every moment!

Tami said...

You look beautiful and I love your outfit! You definitely need to frame "the bump" with your hands so we can see it! :)

Paige said...

Oh goodness!! I am soooo behind! Congrats to you!!

Kyndal said...

Can't wait to start seeing the bump! Work it! :)

Ashley H. said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Looking forward to following your blog and journey to motherhood. There truly is nothing like it... enjoy every moment, even the bad ones. :)

Unknown said...

You look amazing! And I can't wait to see "the bump!" :)