CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Eve

We are a pretty non-traditional couple, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that we celebrated Valentine's Day early.  Even if we went out for the "typical" Valentine's Day dinner tomorrow, it would feel like any other day with Kirby.  He does such a good job making me feel special and loved no matter what day it is. 

For our early Valentine's Day dinner, we finally decided on...wait... wait.  You're guessing Mexico Lindo, right?  Wrong. Chili's.  It was another great time with Kirby!






Today I worked on making homemade Valentine's Day cards for my students.  Aren't they cute?  I got the idea from a teaching blog (which I can't find right now) and loved the idea!

No comments: