CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shopping Sunday

It was just me, myself... and a million other people out shopping today.  I had a bit of a shopping itch so I started in the south end of the Grand Strand around 12 and worked my way back home around 4:30.   My main reason for going out was to visit this place.


I didn't realize what I was missin' until I was in there again (this one just opened in Myrtle Beach).  Oh my gosh... so many cute things...I was on overload!  I probably spent a good hour in there.  I picked a few things out... walked around... then put some things back... went to the sale section...picked up a shirt... looked around again... looked around again (at the same stuff)... stood in line to pay... put it all back and left.  I was so overwhelmed (and hungry) that I ended up leaving with nothing!   

Even though I wasn't successful at Forever 21, things went a lot better other places. Now I'm pooped and don't want to do anything.  Man- shopping really takes a lot of energy out of you. ;)


No comments: