CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It is Wednesday, right?! 



I'm loving... the slight chance we could have a 2 hour delay tomorrow.  Very slight chance... but still a chance.

I'm loving... tomorrow is already Thursday and that means only 1 more day after that and it's the weekend! :)

I'm loving... wearing pink & red all week to school to get in the Valentine's Day spirit.  Speaking of V-day and love... .my kids must have been struck by one of Cupid's arrows because I've overheard them talking about kissing and having girlfriends/boyfriends. Too funny!

I'm loving... our new favorite restaurant!  Chili's is about to take the place of Mexico Lindo! {...gasp!}


I'm loving... my family! ...ALL of them!

No comments: