CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WILW


I'm loving... all the babies on my mind this week.  My brother Andy and his girlfriend had their baby girl, Kalynn, on Monday night. AND my friends, Rachel & Ben, find out the sex of their little nugget tomorrow!  I can't wait for our trip this summer to visit both of them!


I'm loving... the weather.  This morning, I wasn't lovin' it, but it warmed up and was pretty nice in the afternoon.  I'm so grateful for the beautiful weather!


I'm loving... the Bible study I'm doing right now.  Tomorrow is our 3rd week and I'm learning so much! 

I'm loving... our dinner tonight.  I made chicken tortilla soup for the first time and it turned out pretty good.  Kirby says it's a keeper. ;)


Of course... I'm loving... my husband!  He's wonderful and I'm so happy he's mine! 

No comments: