CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

ABC's- why not!?

Okay, so every other blog I go to, it seems like someone is doing these ABC's.  It's been interesting to read because I've been able to get to know some bloggers better.  So... I'm going to do it too.
-----------------------------------------------
A-Age: 29 When I had my birthday in January, it was hard to accept I was almost 30.  Now, I'm okay with it.  Even though Kirby is 10 years older than me, he keeps me young! ;)

B-Bed size: Queen... I think.

C-Chore you hate: Well... honestly... I hate all my chores.  Who doesn't?!

D-Dogs: None.  I used to have a black lab when I was younger.

E-Essential start to your day: Breakfast.  I am definitely a breakfast person. 

F-Favorite Color: Gosh, I really don't have one, but maybe pink.  I realized during St. Patrick's Day week though, I have a lot of green.  Maybe green is my favorite and I didn't realize it.

   
G-Gold or Silver: Silver for sure.

H-Height: 5' 6" I think

I-Instruments you play: None.  I wish I played the guitar though. 

J-Job title: First grade teacher

K-Kids: We'll start trying for a little one in August.... August 9th to be exact (our 3 year anniversary)

L-Live: North Myrtle Beach, SC

M-My Mom's name: Gina & Julie (that's a whole nother story)

N-Nickname: Sweetie ;)

O-Overnight hospital stay: None...I've actually only been to the hospital for 2 minor things.  Cotton stuck in my ear (don't ask) and a panic attack.

P-Pet Peeve: When people are late!!


Q-quote from a movie: Don't have one.  I usually forget the movie the day after I see it.

R-Right/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling: all brothers, no sisters 

T-Time you wake up: 6:00 give or take a 1/2 hour on the weekends
U-Underwear: Umm...yes. haha...weird question.

V-Veggies you dislike: the southern ones.  collards, okra...

W-What makes you run late: when I don't have anything to wear
X-Xrays you've had: Only on my teeth.  I had braces (and one of those awesome head gears too) for 3 years in high school.



Y-Yummy food you make: brownies



Z-Zoo animal: I don't know... I'm not really a zoo person or an animal person

3 comments:

basebell6 said...

do those brownies have a peanut butter layer??!!!!! cant wait for august ;)

Living Our Love Song said...

Ummm I had no idea you were 29- and that your hubs is 10 years older! I thought you were both were younger- you 25 him 28? LOL!

Unknown said...

I must say these brownies look amazing :)