CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday



I'm linking up with Taylor's blog today.  It's top 2 random facts about you...in our case... us.

random fact #1
I went to a Catholic school from kindergarten to 8th grade.  I had to wear a uniform and two of my teachers were nuns.  All that Catholic education as a child and now Kirby and I attend a non-denominational Christian church.

 first communion

confirmation with my Aunt Lynn (my sponser) & family


random fact #2
Kirby's had many different hair styles.  Two of them that stick out in my mind are the "mullet" and the "slicked back, sometimes in a ponytail" look.
Ocean City Beach Patrol, 1993
*you may have to click the picture to make it bigger*


10th Grade, 1987/88

3 comments:

Kit said...

Love the throw back pictures!!!!

Tami said...

I saw your comment on Kit's blog about planning on starting a family. Congrats! We're expecting our first June 1st. It's the best feeling in the world! :)

Living Our Love Song said...

Thanks for stoping by! You and your hubster are SO adorable! Looked at the wedding photos, GORGEOUS girl! Yes, I see you teach too! August is the best plan for teachers, with having summers off! loL!