CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WILW

Link up here.

I'm loving... it's almost Thursday!  And for Kirby and I that means it's almost our favorite day of the week.  We decided a few weeks ago that Thursday is the best day!  It means we only have 1 more day of work and then 2 days off! I'm not sure if you're following me here, but it's almost like the weekend starts Thursday night.  Saturdays aren't as cool anymore because we realize that we only have 1 more day to sleep in.

I'm loving... gas prices.  NOT!  haha... okay, not that funny.  I did fill up today though and spent $43.03 on a full tank!  Crazy? Yes. Loving it?  No.


I'm loving... that a co-worker asked me to take some "engagement type" photos of her and her fiance.  They are going to use them (if they turn out okay) to create a guest book for their wedding.  I was so taken back that she would even consider asking me.  I'm nervous, but excited for the experience.
I'm loving... vlogs.  It's a video on your blog.  Doesn't that sound neat?  I've seen them a lot on other blogs lately.  I guess Kirby and I have kinda already done some...  but I want to do it more. :)

I'm loving... the thunderstorm we are supposed to get tonight and tomorrow.  I love a good storm.  I love a good storm even more when I can stay at home and cuddle up on the couch with Kirby. 

Speaking of Kirby... I'm loving... HIM!

2 comments:

kebowman said...

your blog is adorable! So glad that i found you! come see me...
www.krystalbowman.blogspot.com

kimmie said...

I love the WILW blogs!!! I love thunderstorms too and I think we are suppose to get one in the morning!! Yay!