CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Need a nice guitar?

OK, so I know this isn't a marketplace, but Anna and I thought it'd be a good place to try...

I have an itch to get another guitar, so I'm putting my Peavey EVH Wolfgang Standard up for sale. It's a 2001 USA model in Cherryburst that I've owned for about 10 years. It plays awesome and is in great shape. The original Peavey hardshell case is included. Asking $1,550 (shipped anywhere in the continental US). I'll take $1,500 if anyone picks it up locally. By comparison, there are currently three Cherrybursts like this on eBay ranging from $1,600-$2,000.

I'm also selling an excellent condition Fender DT-412 speaker cabinet I no longer use. Price for that is $350, local pick-up only.


No comments: