CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving... it's already Thursday tomorrow! 

I'm loving... and super excited that I am going to take some pictures of Amanda & Cody on Saturday.  They are getting married  in October!



I'm loving... that Kirby and I going on a camping trip to the Outer Banks soon.  We are going for a few days during our spring break and we both can't wait




I'm loving... I've actually stuck to working out this time.  I'm not gonna lie- it's still not fun, but at least I'm doing it on a regular basis.

I'm loving... that next Monday is our 300th post!  I guess that is only if I keep up with the daily posts.  I'm excited...that's a lot of posts folks!



I'm loving... Bobby Earl. Who wouldn't?  Come on!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Do you need an assistant on your photo shoot? N

Lisa said...

Is photography a hobby or a business for you? I love to take pictures, but I'm not very good at it.

Laura Darling said...

Camping on the Outer Banks?! Have a great time!!!