CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WILW


I'm loving... the weather!  It seems like every WILW I'm loving the weather.  This week though... I'm really loving it.  It's supposed to be 73 degrees on Saturday!  Gotta love it!

I'm loving... that St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow.  The leprechaun has been sneaking around our classroom.  We hope to catch him tomorrow! 

{kids reading a note he left them}

{the mess he left today}


I'm loving... tomorrow is Thursday!  According to Kirby & I that means... the weekend!

I'm loving... we have 20 followers!  For some...that sounds like nothing.   For us... it's huge!

I'm loving... the cute camera strap giveaway on Brittany's Blessings.  I've been stalking her blog for awhile, but just started officially following it today.  Love her camera straps and the blog!

I'm loving... today is 3-16.  John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

I'm loving... my husband!



Okay...your turn.  Link up here.

No comments: