CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WILW

I love doing What I'm Loving Wednesdays.  Click here to link up on Jamie's blog.


I'm loving... Kirby. 


I'm loving... Etsy.  If you haven't visited this site before, you're missin' out!  Click here. Here are a few of my favorite things...  (makes me think of the sound of music)

Christening Headband with Marabou

Scripture verse necklace

Tickle me Pink and Purple Headband,  Infant ,  Adult Headband, yoyo

I'm loving... spring!  Not all the pollen though... Yuck!


I'm loving... that this weekend Kirby and I are going to see the high school's performance of Annie. I love date nights!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the adorable headband you posted! ; ) AND today was hump day! Tomorrow is Friday eve! : )

Lisa said...

Um, yeah. I could so do without the pollen!